Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year


This is the one and only post for 2016. It was a great year but I didn't blog about it.  My fleece hobby was completely over-shadowed by my new love of rock climbing. I did knit a little during the year but most of my time was spent climbing fake-rock walls in a gym and vertical rock outside. It's funny how I spent my 30's spinning and knitting and then I took up rock climbing at age 47. Ha! I think I got this all backwards.

Happy New Year! Wishing Fleece Love and Happiness to all!


2 comments:

james Benson said...

I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
{1}HIV/AIDS
{2}DIABETES
{3}EPILEPSY
{4} BLOOD CANCER
{5} HPV
{6} ALS
{7} HEPATITIS
{8}LOVE SPELL
{9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

Lucifer Smith said...

Polar fleece fabric supplier