Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Other Life

I never talk about my other life---the stuff I do besides working with fiber. Well, my other life has taken over and I haven't done a thing with wool since my last post. I'm moving my midwifery clinic to a new location and I'll have a little free-standing birth center here in Helena. So I've been spending money on a giant tub, electrician, furniture, bedding, medical equipment, etc. By April 1st the new clinic should be up and running. Plug: www.helenamidwife.com

That is why I have not posted on my blog for so long. Today I made myself pull some batts into roving and spin a skein. I'm going to start a little knitting project tonight also. I need something to work on in case I have a long birth to attend.

2 comments:

Knit - R - Done said...

Best of luck to you!

Project Project said...

You are so inspiring! And a midwife too! I'm in my final year of my midwifery degree and I have taken up spinning over the past year and am so pleased to see that you manage to do so much! I have somehow managed to squeeze it all in while still finding a heap of time for my four year old and my knitting needles. Keep up the fab crafting. Your creations are gorgeous. x Bonnie from Wellington, New Zealand