Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just Love and Happiness


No fleece activity to report. I keep looking at the purple roving in the basket by my spinning wheel, but looking at it wont turn it into yarn. But that's OK, I've been happy with work. Busy and happy.
For the last 4 1/2 weeks I have been eating a RAW FOOD DIET. Vegetables, fruits, and nuts. I have had the occasional raw dairy food, like raw cheese, and I still have a cup of coffee every morning. I don't really know what I weighed before I started, but I think I've lost about 8 lbs. And I started this whole thing as a post-holiday weight loss deal, but now I feel awesome and I'm not interested in stopping. The biggest change is that I no longer drink diet coke! Now it sounds yucky. Anyhoo...
My sweetheart gave me a box of raspberries and macadamia nuts yesterday. Obviously, he loves me.

1 comment:

Knit - R - Done said...

Sounds super healthy. Good luck to you. (I torture my kids enough with the vegetarian food without going raw, or I'd try it out.)