Tuesday, November 4, 2008

meme

Because I voted by mail I have time to respond to Dyeabolical Yarns and Roving meme...

Key: Has done, wants to do, no comment

Afghan,I-cord,Garter stitch,Knitting with metal wire,Shawl( I, too,love knitting them, never wear them),Stockinette stitch,Socks: top-down,Socks: toe-up ,yarnKnitting with camel ,Mittens: Cuff-up,Mittens: Tip-down,Hat,Knitting with silk,Moebius band knitting (I don’t know what this is),Participating in a KAL,Sweater,Drop stitch patterns
,Knitting with recycled/secondhand yarn
(I keep looking for the perfect old sweater to start with),Slip stitch patterns,Knitting with banana fiber yarn,Domino knitting,Twisted stitch patterns
,Knitting with bamboo yarn
,Two end knitting,Charity knitting
,Knitting with soy yarn
,Cardigan,Toy/doll clothing,Knitting with circular needles
,Knitting with your own handspun yarn,Slippers(waiting for a good pattern because most are u-g-l-y),Graffiti knitting (knitting items on, or to be left on the street),Continental knitting
,Designing knitted garments,Cable stitch patterns 
,Lace patterns
,Publishing a knitting book
,Scarf
,Teaching a child to knit 
,American/English knitting,Knitting to make money
,Button holes
,Knitting with alpaca,Fair Isle knitting
,Norwegian knitting
,Dyeing with plant colors,Knitting items for a wedding,Household items,Knitting socks (or other small tubular items) on two circulars
,Olympic knitting ,Knitting with someone else’s handspun yarn
,Knitting with DPNs ,Holiday related knitting (maybe if I ever see anything that’s actually cool),Bobbles ,Knitting for a living (maybe fiber arts for a living),Knitting with cotton
,Dying yarn,Knitting art
,Fulling/felting,Knitting with wool
,Textured knitting
,Kitchener ,Purses/bags,Knitting with beads
,Knitting with self-patterning/self-striping/variegating yarn
,Stuffed toys
,Baby items
,Knitting with cashmere,Darning
(I must do this before I die),Jewelry
Knitting with synthetic yarn
 (why would I ever do this---gag!),Writing a pattern
,Gloves(I must do this soon),Intarsia
Knitting with linen
,Knitting for preemies
,Knitting in public

I had to google the meaning of meme--I think I got it right.


No comments: