Saturday, February 18, 2012

Arctic Diamond Stole

One of my friends went to Peru a few years back and brought me back two large balls of Alpaca yarn. One  ball is white and the other is a dusty cream color. I packed them around through several moves and then finally decided to knit something with them.  I chose the dusty cream color and a pattern from my stash. I have a Winter 2006 Interweave Knits magazine in which there's a pattern called Arctic Diamond Stole that fit the bill.  I've been working on it for a few months now.  I'm down to my last repeat of the pattern---I had to add an extra repeat because it didn't seem big enough for a shall.  Soon I'll be blocking it and hopefully wearing it this winter.

2 comments:

Jody said...

I love that pattern! I have the Arctic Lace knitting book and it is in there :-)
Can't wait to see it finished and blocked.

Judy said...

Nice! It will be soft and warm for you to wear.