Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Coopworth

A while back I purchased a Coopworth fleece from Maplewood North. If you are looking for some raw fleece you should check them out. I finally started the process of washing and dyeing.


I used a dye that is new to me called Country Classics. I did half the fleece in Cranberry and half in Charcoal. I'm thinking about making the Something Red sweater by Wendy Bernard with the Cranberry fleece.




It's kind of out of character for me to put the cat in my blog, but my daughter took this photo and I like the colors. The cat kind of looks like the Charcoal color.



1 comment:

Lael said...

Thanks for the plug for our fleeces. The dye job looks great - love the picture of the cat with the fleece! Now that I have found your blog, I promise to pop in occasionally to read it.